Servings 8 people
- 2 pounds (92/8) lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup tomato sauce divided
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, pepper and 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce. Press mixture into a 9×5-inch loaf pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together remaining 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce with worcestershire sauce and spread on top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
MFP: MFF Italian Meatloaf
Serving: 7.1ounces | Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.5g | Protein: 28.4g | Fat: 17.1g