Slow Cooker Flank Steak Fajitas
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and diced
- 2 red bell peppers thinly sliced
- 2 green bell peppers thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, coriander, salt, onion powder and pepper. Rub the spice mixture on the outside of the flank steak and place in the bottom of a slow cooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top the flank steak with soy sauce, minced garlic, jalapeño, bell peppers and onion. Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 8-9 hours, or until the steak can be easily shredded with two forks.
- Thoroughly drain the meat and peppers and serve on tortillas with desired toppings.
*Nutrition info only includes meat and vegetables. Log tortillas and toppings separately.
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker Flank Steak Fajitas
Serving: 6ounces | Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.6g | Protein: 33.8g | Fat: 12.3g