Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots peeled and cut
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Peel and cut carrots on a diagonal, keeping them similar in size; set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, garlic, butter substitute, salt and pepper. Whisk together until combined and sugar has dissolved. Toss carrots in sauce then spread in an even layer on prepared pan.
- Cook for 25 minutes, stirring carrots halfway through. Remove from oven and toss carrots again in sauce until evenly coated and garnish with parsley before serving.
MFP: MFF Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots December 2021
Serving: 3 ounces | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.3g | Protein: 1.2g | Fat: 1.6g