Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds flank steak thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Korean red pepper paste 1
- Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 Tablespoons green onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Place sliced steak in a gallon-sized resealable bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, ground ginger and red pepper paste. Pour over steak, seal bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add steak to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, add marinade to a saucepan over medium-high heat. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water to make a slurry then whisk into the saucepan. Bring to a boil and let cook until thickened.
- Toss cooked steak in sauce then garnish with green onion and sesame seeds before serving.
MFP: MFF Beef Bulgogi
Serving: 4.9ounces | Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.3g | Protein: 33.3g | Fat: 16.8g