Creamy Chicken Pasta Salad
Servings 6 people
- 1 (16 ounce) pkg. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound cooked chicken diced
- 4 ounces celery diced
- 4 ounces shredded carrots
- 4 ounces red bell pepper diced
- 1 ounce green onion diced
- 4 ounces Colby Jack cheese cubed
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, rinse and drain in cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cooked pasta, chicken, celery, carrots, bell pepper, green onion and cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over pasta and toss until combined.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving.
MFP: MFF Creamy Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving: 13.6ounces | Calories: 514kcal | Carbohydrates: 65.6g | Protein: 35.2g | Fat: 12.3g