Baked Tortilla Chips
Servings 6 people
- 12 Mission Extra Thin Yellow Corn Tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray two half baking sheets (or one full size sheet) with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges. Place all cut tortillas in a large resealable bag.
- Drizzle olive oil on top, seal the bag and shake to evenly coat tortilla wedges. Spread coated tortilla wedges in a single layer on prepared pans.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, cumin and chili powder and sprinkle on top of wedges.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate the pan, and bake for 10-12 additional minutes until chips are golden brown and crisp.
MFP: MFF Baked Tortilla Chips December 2020
Serving: 12 chips | Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.3g | Protein: 5.5g | Fat: 2.1g