Baked Cranberry Chicken
Servings 6 people
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle fat-free Catalina dressing
- 3 Tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cooked rice optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and place chicken breasts in an even layer in the bottom of the pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together cranberry sauce, dressing, minced onion, onion powder, parsley flakes, celery seed and pepper. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice, if desired (not included in nutrition information).
1 serving: 1/6 of recipe
MFP: MFF Baked Cranberry Chicken January 2021
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 44.2g | Protein: 20.3g | Fat: 3.5g