Turkey BLT Unwich
Servings 1 person
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves washed and patted dry
- 3 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 1 slice provolone cheese halved
- 2 slices precooked bacon
- 3 tomato slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon light mayonnaise
- Cut parchment paper into a square, then fold in half to form a triangle.
- Place lettuce leaves in the center of the triangle, with the top of the leaves hanging over the folded edge.
- Top with turkey, cheese, bacon, tomato, salt, pepper and mayonnaise.
- Fold one side of lettuce over the center and repeat with the other side.
- Fold one side of parchment paper over the lettuce wrap and carefully tuck under the wrap.
- Carefully roll the wrap up in parchment paper and serve.
Serving size – full recipe
MFP: MFF Turkey BLT Unwich
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.8g | Protein: 26.1g | Fat: 17.4g