Baked Chicken Nuggets
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Cut chicken into pieces; set aside.
- Whisk eggs together in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg then coat in Kodiak Cakes mixture. Place coated chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Generously spray the tops of chicken nuggets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning and spraying with cooking spray halfway through.
MFP: MFF Baked Chicken Nuggets
Serving: 3.7ounces | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.5g | Protein: 35.3g | Fat: 6.1g