Asian Roasted Vegetables
Servings 6 people
- 8 ounces carrots peeled and sliced
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 8 ounces snow peas
- Preheat to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spread carrots and broccoli florets on top in an even layer. Pour avocado oil over the top and toss to coat. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While vegetables cook, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds; set aside.
- After 15 minutes, remove pan from the oven and add snow peas then pour sauce over the top. Toss to coat and cook an additional 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
MFP: MFF Asian Roasted Vegetables April 2022
Serving: 3.4ounces | Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.9g | Protein: 3.3g | Fat: 4.1g