Blueberry Mandarin Spinach Salad
Servings 6 people
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 6 ounces mandarin oranges
- 4 ounces blueberries
- 2 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- Add chopped pecans, sugar and cinnamon to a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Stir continuously until sugar has melted completely and pecans are coated in glaze. Spread on parchment or wax paper to cool.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl; set aside and store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss salad in dressing and add candied pecans immediately before serving.
MFP: MFF Blueberry Mandarin Spinach Salad April 2022
Serving: 3.5ounces | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.6g | Protein: 2.9g | Fat: 7.9g