Seasoned French Fries
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet (or two smaller sheets) with parchment paper; set aside.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Cut washed potatoes into 1⁄4-inch strips and place in boiling water for 3 minutes. Immediately pour potatoes into a colander to drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper and flour to a gallon-sized resealable bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- Add potatoes to the bag, seal and shake until fries are evenly coated in seasoning. Spread in an even layer on a prepared pan then spray generously with cooking spray. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway through.
MFP: MFF Seasoned French Fries April 2022
Serving: 3.6ounces | Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4.4g | Fat: 0.5g