Asian Garlic Steak Kabobs
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak cut into bite- sized pieces
- 2/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1 cup Diet Coke
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons green onion sliced
- Place cut steak in a large gallon-size resealable bag.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, ginger, vegetable oil, sesame oil, Truvia and Diet Coke. Pour mixture over steak in bag, seal and let marinate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for at least 20 minutes before grilling to avoid burning. Preheat a grill to medium- high heat.
- Thread steak onto skewers, grill for 8-10 minutes, turning throughout cooking until steak reaches desired doneness. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
MFP: MFF Asian Garlic Steak Kabobs February 2021
Serving: 3.62g | Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.7g | Protein: 32.6g | Fat: 23.2g