Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds sirloin steak cut into bite- sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth divided
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place steak in the bottom. Top with salt, pepper, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder then mix to evenly distribute spices.
- Add mushrooms, 1 cup beef broth and Worcestershire sauce to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- Whisk remaining 1⁄2 cup broth with cornstarch to make a slurry then add to slow cooker and stir to combine. Cover and cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions, then drain and mix into sauce in the slow cooker and serve.
MFP: MFF Beef Stroganoff February 2021
Serving: 13.85ounces | Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.6g | Protein: 39.4g | Fat: 18.1g