Turkey Cranberry Sliders
Servings 6 people
- 1 (12 ounce) pkg. King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 pound sliced deli turkey
- 6 (28 gram) slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice rolls in half, keeping tops and bottoms together.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place the bottom halves of the rolls in the pan.
- Layer turkey and cheese on top of rolls. Spread cranberry sauce on the cut side of the top halves of rolls and place on top.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and dried onion.
- Spread mixture on top of rolls, cover pan with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Uncover and bake for 2-3 more minutes, until golden brown on top.
MFP: MFF Turkey Cranberry Sliders December 2020
Serving: 2 sliders | Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 45.7g | Protein: 24.3g | Fat: 14.3g