Honey Garlic Shrimp
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds peeled deveined shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Place shrimp in a gallon sized resealable bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, honey, balsamic vinegar and pepper. Reserve one cup and set aside.
- Pour remaining marinade over shrimp, seal bag and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat and spray with cooking spray. Sear shrimp for 1 minute on each side, or until edges start to brown.
- Pour reserved cup of marinade into a small saucepan over medium-high heat. In a small bowl, whisk water and cornstarch, then whisk mixture into marinade.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring continuously, until thickened. Gently toss shrimp in sauce and serve.
MFP: MFF Honey Garlic Shrimp December 2020
Serving: 3.7ounces | Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.1g | Protein: 38.9g | Fat: 4.5g