Servings 10 people
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups low-fat 1% milk
- 1 3/4 cup zucchini grated; squeeze out excess moisture using a paper towel
- 2 10 gram scoops Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 2 25 gram scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together melted coconut oil and honey. Mix in eggs, vanilla, salt, milk and zucchini until well combined. Fold in collagen, protein powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and flour.
- Spray a 9X5-inch bread pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour in batter. Mix together remaining cinnamon and Truvia and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until golden brown on top and set in the center. Cut into slices and serve.
Serving size – 1/10 of recipe – 1 slice
MFP: MFF Zucchini Bread
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 9.1g