White Top Pita Pizza
Servings 1 person
- 1 Papa Pita White Greek Flatbread Pita
- 1 Light Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces cooked diced chicken
- 1 slice fully cooked bacon diced
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- handful of arugula
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pita in an oven safe baking dish, spread cheese wedge on top and sprinkle with minced garlic.
- Top with shredded mozzarella, chicken and bacon.
- Sprinkle oregano and sea salt on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with arugula and balsamic glaze.
MFP: MFF White Top Pita Pizza
Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 46.2g | Protein: 37.8g | Fat: 13.8g