Servings 6 people
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 cups plain panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
- Divide mixture into 6 equal pieces. Form meat into square patties, approximately 1⁄2 inch in thickness.
- Cook patties in skillet, flipping once, until cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Serving is 1 steak
MFP: MFF Turkey Steak January 2021
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.5g | Protein: 29.6g | Fat: 16.5g