Sticky Protein Chex Mix
- 6 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 3 cups Special K Protein Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Crunch Cereal
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- Combine Chex, Special K, almonds and coconut in a large mixing bowl.
- Add honey, Truvia and butter to a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Bring to a boil and let boil for two minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and whisk in protein powder and vanilla extract.
- Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread on wax paper to set up and store in an airtight container at room temperature.
MFP: MFF Sticky Protein Chex Mix
Serving: 2.8ounces | Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 42.8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14.5g