Servings 3 sandwiches
- 4 (5 ounce) cans chunk light tuna in water drained
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup celery diced
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Place tuna mix on your preferred type of bread.
- Top with desired optional ingredients (ie cheese, laughing cow, pickles, etc.)
- If desired, place sandwich on preheated griddle or panini press until bread is golden brown.
Bread and toppings not included in nutrition information MFP – MFF Tuna Melts January 2021
Serving: 8.5ounces | Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.7g | Protein: 29.2g | Fat: 2.9g