Tri Tip Street Tacos
Servings 24 tacos
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds tri tip
- 24 Mission Corn Street Taco Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Heat oil in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, coriander, salt, onion powder and pepper. Rub mixture into the meat on all sides.
- Once oil is hot, place tri tip fat-side down in the pan. Sear the meat by cooking for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned.
- Place skillet in preheated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches at least 135 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board then slice or dice tri tip.
- Serve tri tip on top of tortillas (33 grams of cooked tri tip per tortilla) and top with desired toppings.
- *Toppings not included in nutrition information.
Serving Size – 1 taco (1 tortilla + 33 grams cooked tri tip).
MFP: MFF Tri Tip Street Tacos December 2021
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.2g | Protein: 7.4g | Fat: 4.3g