Thai Chicken Pita Pizza
Servings 1 person
- 1 Papa Pita Greek White Flatbread Pita
- 1 Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese Wedge
- 1/4 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces cooked diced chicken
- 1 Tablespoon sweet chili sauce divided
- 1 Tablespoon diced green onion
- 1 Tablespoon shredded carrot
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pita in and oven safe baking dish and spread cheese wedge on top.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top.
- Toss chicken in 1/2 Tablespoon chili sauce then place on pizza.
- Top with green onions and carrots then drizzle remaining chili sauce on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh cilantro.
MFP: MFF Thai Chicken Pita Pizza
Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 52.5g | Protein: 33.7g | Fat: 11g