Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
Servings 6 people
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup green onion diced
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9×13- inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together water and cornstarch then gradually whisk into saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and let boil for 1-2 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken. Reserve 1⁄4 cup of sauce; set aside.
- Place the salmon in prepared pan and pour sauce on top (still reserving 1/4 cup). Bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon is flaky and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and top with reserved sauce. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
Serving size – 1/6 of recipe
MFP: MFF Teriyaki Glazed Salmon February 2021
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.8g | Protein: 20.4g | Fat: 3.6g