Servings 6 people
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Add beef to a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook, breaking up meat, until browned and cooked through.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with desired toppings (not included in nutrition information).
MFP: MFF Taco Soup January 2021
Serving: 11.38ounces | Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.3g | Protein: 23.6g | Fat: 7.8g