Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add ground chicken and cook, breaking up, until browned; drain excess grease.
- Add garlic and onion; saute for 2 minutes.
- Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger and green onion. Cook for 2 more minutes then season with salt and pepper.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between lettuce leaves to serve.
1 serving: 2 wraps
MFP: MFF Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.2g | Protein: 14.4g | Fat: 9.8g