Taco Pasta Skillet
Servings 6 people
- 1 pound uncooked small pasta shells
- 1 pound 92% lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup Pace’s Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Add ground beef and diced onion to a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook, breaking up, until browned and onion is tender. Season beef with salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder and paprika.
- Add water to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until water is gone.
- Add cooked pasta, salsa and cheese to the skillet. Stir to combine and heat through to melt cheese before serving.
MFP: MFF Taco Pasta Skillet June 2021
Serving: 11.2ounces | Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 63.5g | Protein: 25.9g | Fat: 11.8g