Strawberry Pecan Chicken Salad
Servings 1 person
- 3 cups spring salad mix
- 3 ounces cooked chicken diced
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-fat feta cheese crumbles
- 1 ounce red onion sliced
- 6 medium strawberries sliced
- 2 slices fully cooked bacon diced
- 2 Tablespoons candied pecans
- 2 Tablespoons Bolthouse Farms Pomegranate Poppy Seed Dressing
- Place salad in large bowl, and top with cooked chicken, feta, red onion, strawberries and cooked bacon.
- Top with candied pecans and toss in dressing right before eating.
MFP: MFF Strawberry Pecan Chicken Salad January 2020
Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.2g | Protein: 37.7g | Fat: 19.2g