Spinach Tomato and Feta Egg White Omelet
Servings 1 Person
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon mediterranean style feta cheese crumbles
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Saute spinach and tomatoes until spinach has wilted.
- Pour egg whites into the skillet, tilt to cover the bottom of the pan in an even layer and cover with a lid for 3-5 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Remove lid and sprinkle feta on top of the omelet.
- Use a rubber spatula to lift the edges of the omelet and fold in half.
- Carefully slide the omelet onto a plate and serve.
Serving size – full recipe.
MFP: MFF Spinach Tomato and Feta Egg White Omelet January 2020
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 4.4g