Spicy Tuna Salad Wrap
Servings 1 person
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna in water
- 1/2 stalk celery diced
- 2 Tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 Tablespoon buffalo sauce
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 Mission Carb Balance Flour Tortilla
- In a small mixing bowl, combine drained tuna, celery, yogurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper, red onion, celery salt and buffalo sauce; set aside.
- Place lettuce on tortilla, top with tuna salad mixture and roll up.
- Cut in half and serve.
MFP: MFF Spicy Tuna Salad Wrap
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.9g | Protein: 14.6g | Fat: 3.7g