Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
Servings 6 people
- 3 pounds boneless turkey breast thawed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion sliced
- Pat thawed turkey breast with paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
- In a small bowl, whisk together paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Rub mixture on the outside of the turkey breast and place in a slow cooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place sliced onion on top. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Serving size is 1/6 of recipe
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker Turkey Breast November 2020
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.3g | Protein: 56.5g | Fat: 1.1g