Slow Cooker Savory Roast Beef
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds eye round roast
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 (0.7 ounce) pkg. Italian dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) pkg. au jus mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add roast to the skillet and sear until browned on all sides (about 2-3 minutes on each side). Place roast in a slow cooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together minced onion, garlic, Italian dressing mix, au jus mix, pepper and tomato juice; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Shred roast and mix in with sauce in the slow cooker before serving.
- Serve with MFF Parmesan Risotto, if desired (log separately).
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker Savory Roast Beef October 2021
Serving: 7.8ounces | Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.8g | Protein: 42.3g | Fat: 8.9g