Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 3/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup green onions diced
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place flank steak in a gallon-sized resealable bag and sprinkle cornstarch on top. Seal and shake bag until all the meat is coated, then place in the slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over rice, if desired (not included in nutrition information).
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
Serving: 5.7ounces | Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.9g | Protein: 26.4g | Fat: 11.3g