Lemon Tarragon Chicken Pasta
Servings 8 people
- 1 (16 ounce) pkg. farfalle pasta
- 1 pound cooked chicken diced
- 2 cups red grapes halved
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup green onion sliced
- 1 1/4 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat 1% milk
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons fresh tarragon minced
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, chicken, grapes, celery, almonds and green onion.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until well combined. Pour over pasta and toss until evenly distributed.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving.
MFP: MFF Lemon Tarragon Chicken Pasta Salad April 2021
Serving: 10.9ounces | Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 64.6g | Protein: 24.8g | Fat: 5.7g