Slow Cooker Green Beans
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 pounds fresh green beans washed and trimmed
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add green beans, cooked onion, garlic and remaining ingredients to slow cooker and mix to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours, or until tender.
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker Green Beans
Serving: 4.5ounces | Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.5g | Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 2.6g