Slow Cooker BBQ Hawaiian Ribs
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds country style boneless pork loin ribs
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups G Hughes Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place ribs in the bottom of the slow cooker and top with minced garlic, onion and crushed pineapple. Pour barbecue sauce on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Pour extra sauce from the slow cooker over the top when serving.
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker BBQ Hawaiian Ribs April 2020
Serving: 9.7ounces | Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.7g | Protein: 28.5g | Fat: 8g