Servings 6 people
- 8 ounces Barilla Protein+ Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp thawed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add broth, red pepper flakes and pepper and bring to a simmer.
- Add shrimp and sauté until slightly pink (2 to 4 minutes depending upon their size). Stir in lemon juice and zest.
- Serve shrimp and sauce over pasta and top with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
1 serving: 1/6 of recipe
MFP: MFF Shrimp Scampi
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 27.2g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 6.8g