Shrimp Fried Rice
Servings 6 people
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (12 ounce) package cooked large shrimp tail-off peeled & deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup white onion diced
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen carrots and peas
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup green onion diced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Cook rice according to package directions. Let cool and store in the refrigerator (best if cold).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp to skillet and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook for 3 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add sesame oil and sauté onion and frozen vegetables until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Push vegetables off to one side and add beaten eggs to the skillet and cook until set.
- Add green onions, soy sauce, rice and shrimp to the skillet. Cook for a few minutes until heated through and combined.
MFP: MFF Shrimp Fried Rice September 2021
Serving: 5.4ounces | Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.1g | Protein: 34.4g | Fat: 12.5g