Servings 5 people
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 pounds cooked shrimp tail-off, deveined
- 4 ounces yellow onion sliced
- 4 ounces green bell pepper sliced
- 4 ounces red bell pepper sliced
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Place shrimp in a gallon-sized resealable bag and pour spice mixture over the top. Seal bag and shake to coat shrimp; set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and peppers and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until tender. Remove vegetables from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Add remaining Tablespoon of olive oil to the same skillet. Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add onion and peppers back to the skillet, toss to combine. Serve shrimp over tortillas with your favorite toppings (log separately).
MFP: MFF Shrimp Fajitas April 2022
Serving: 5ounces | Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.9g | Protein: 37.6g | Fat: 4.7g