Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Vegetables
Servings 6 people
- 8 Aidell’s Chicken and Apple Sausages sliced
- 4 carrots sliced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 bunches asparagus cut off ends and cut into thirds
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes diced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread chicken sausage, carrots, onion, asparagus and potatoes in prepared pan in an even layer. Drizzle olive oil on top and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, oregano and parsley then sprinkle on top of chicken and vegetables; toss to coat then spread in an even layer. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
1 serving: 1/6 of recipe
MFP: MFF Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Vegetables
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 37.4g | Protein: 23.7g | Fat: 20.7g