Servings 16 bars
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 25 gram scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, maple syrup, honey, protein powder and salt. Fold in rice cereal until well combined.
- Line an 8×8-inch pan with wax paper and press cereal mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl and microwave for 2 minutes then stir until smooth. Spread melted chocolate on top of the cereal layer and place in the refrigerator until set up.
- Remove from pan and cut into 16 bars.
Serving size – 1/16 recipe – 1 bar
MFP: MFF Scotcheroos
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 33.3g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g