Servings 8 people
- 3 pounds yukon gold potatoes
- 1 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Scrub then dry potatoes and cut into thin 1⁄8” slices; set aside.
- Add milk, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and nutmeg to a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil then add butter and whisk together until butter is completely melted; remove from heat and set aside.
- Arrange half the potatoes in an even layer in prepared baking dish. Top with 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese. Repeat layers again then pour milk mixture over the top of potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
MFP: MFF Scalloped Potatoes April 2021
Serving: 6.7ounces | Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.7g | Protein: 8.9g | Fat: 6.9g