Rice Krispie Treats
Servings 12 bars
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 7 ounce container marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup natural cashew butter
- 2 10 gram scoops Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 1 25 gram scoop vanilla protein powder
- Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper; set aside. Pour cereal into a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow creme and cashew butter until smooth. Remove from heat and mix in collagen and protein powder until well combined.
- Pour over cereal and gently fold until fully incorporated.
- Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and let set before cutting into bars.
Serving size – 1/12 recipe – 1 bar
MFP: MFF Rice Krispie Treats
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5.3g