Teriyaki Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad
Servings 8 people
- 16 ounces uncooked farfalle pasta
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast diced
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 4 ounces 50% less-sugar dried cranberries
- 2 11 ounce cans mandarin oranges drained
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion diced
- 2 ounces sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup Low-Sodium Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- 2/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain and rinse in cold water. Place cooled pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chicken, spinach, dried cranberries, mandarin oranges, parsley, green onion and almonds and toss to combine.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Stir gently to combine.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator before serving.
MFP: MFF Teriyaki Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad
Serving: 11.6ounces | Calories: 550kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 22.7g | Fat: 15.9g