No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Servings 8 people
- 1 8 ounce pkg. reduced-fat cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 25 gram scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 8 ounce container Lite Cool Whip
- 12 Oreo thins crushed
- 1 9 inch premade Oreo pie crust
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add greek yogurt and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Mix in vanilla extract, salt, and protein powder. Fold in Cool Whip and crushed Oreo Thins.
- Spread mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or until set. Cut into 8 slices and serve.
Serving size - 1/8 of recipe
MFP: MFF No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.8g | Protein: 10.6g | Fat: 14.7g