Griddle Breakfast Sandwich
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 egg whites
- 1 slice Kraft Singles American Cheese
- 2 slices Hormel Natural Choice Fully Cooked Bacon
- 2 Tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- Preheat a griddle or skillet to medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Kodiak Cakes and water until combined. Pour batter onto preheated griddle to make 2 pancakes, cooking until golden brown on each side then remove from heat.
- Add egg whites to a nonstick skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium- low heat, swirl to spread egg in an even layer. Let cook for 2-3 minutes or until set in the center and gently flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Fold in fourths and place on top of one pancake, top with American cheese, warmed bacon and remaining pancake.
- Top or serve with syrup.
MFP: MFF Griddle Breakfast Sandwich
Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.2g | Protein: 27.8g | Fat: 10.2g