Giant S’mores Protein Pancake
Servings 1 person
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Mix
- 1 (25 gram) scoop whey chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 1/2 Tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 Tablespoon Hershey’s Simply 5 Chocolate Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Reddi-Wip
- Heat a skillet over low heat and spray generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together Kodiak Cakes, protein powder and water.
- Pour batter into prepared skillet. Let cook for 2-3 minutes or until the edges start to set up, then carefully flip over and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and place on a plate.
- Place marshmallow creme in a small, microwave safe bowl and heat for 10-15 seconds then spread on top of pancake.
- Top with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate syrup and Reddi-Wip.
MFP: MFF Giant S’mores Protein Pancake January 2021
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 53.4g | Protein: 34.5g | Fat: 5.8g