Greek Yogurt Focaccia
Servings 8 people
- 1 3/4 cups self rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a 9x13- inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine self rising flour and Greek yogurt until a thick dough forms.
- Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface into a large rectangle (approximately 9”x13”). Press dough into prepared pan and use fingers to create dimples in the dough.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic and rosemary and brush on top of the dough. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then cut into 8 equal pieces.
MFP: MFF Rosemary Focaccia
Serving: 2.3ounces | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.7g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3.4g