Easy Refried Black Beans
Servings 6 people
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup fat-free chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine all ingredients but lime juice.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and continue cooking for 5-7 minutes.
- Use a wooden spoon or potato masher to mash the beans until you reach your desired thickness and consistency.
- Remove from heat, add lime juice and mix until well combined.
MFP: MFF Easy Refried Black Beans
Serving: 3.1ounces | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.7g | Protein: 9.2g | Fat: 1.3g