Creamy Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Servings 6 people
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn drained
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large mixing bowl, combine black beans corn, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, red onion and cilantro.
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, yogurt, vinegar, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder until well combined.
- Pour yogurt mixture over corn mixture and toss gently to coat. Store, covered, in refrigerator before and after serving.
- Serve with chips or crackers (not included in nutrition information).
MFP: MFF Creamy Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Serving: 6.4ounces | Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.4g | Protein: 7.7g | Fat: 0.7g